BeMore Business Ethics Policy
BeMore is committed to conducting business in a fair, honest and sound manner. As part of this commitment, this Business Ethics Policy sets out the policies for the fair and honest business practices and behaviour that BeMore expects from employees and other people who act with BeMore or on its behalf. The key focus areas for us are listed below. Any violation of this policy is likely to result in disciplinary action, including, but not limited to, termination from the employment of BeMore.
- Mandating the appropriate maintenance of accounting books / records, disclosure of all expenses with correct and sufficient information, as well as accurate financial reporting.
- Whistleblowing policy to report fraud, bribery, money laundering and corruption of any other nature.
- Internal controls to ensure supplier selection is done without the possibility of any facilitation payments, gifts, entertainment or hospitality that can directly or indirectly influence decision-making in procurement.
- All employees are required to build mutually satisfying relationships with the customers, as well as our suppliers, where the employee represents BeMore as an organization.
- Products and services are marketed in a professional, fair & truthful, so as to ensure that no prospect or existing customers are misguided.
- Dealing with competition in an aggressive manner without deviating from the bounds of being ethical and professional.
- Essence of corporate governance being adherent to laws of the land, and international laws, if applicable. This includes book-keeping and mandatory reporting in a manner that is compliant with the law.
- Ensuring data privacy through multiple policies, practices and initiatives from the IT team of BeMore.
- Imbibing the need to maintain confidentiality towards data, intellectual property, client assets etc., at the time of beginning employment with the company, including a formalized acceptance of the said policies.
- Clear policies on Do's and Don'ts towards the usage of the internet, social media, any other public form for communication.